Wednesday, October 29, 2014

2 sisters, 1 art journal | The wee dino loves ice cream

It's been a few weeks since I posted an art journal page from the book my sister and I shared. To make up for the absence I'm back with a cute, tiny dino to make you extra happy.
If you are new to this blog (Hello!) and want the back-story, read about the beginning here and check out other pages here.

Those of you that have been following along probably recognize that I did this page. It's funny how we all have 'styles' even when just arranging ephemera on a page.


Other than the fact that I love the ice cream loving longneck I don't have much to say about this page.

Yes, I do. The right page, as you can see, is a bag from foreign gummies. I had the clever idea to glue it in and use it as a pocket. Apparently my idea was too clever because Kali never thought to look in it ;)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment