Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Life Lately


 1_ Keith and I worked a booth one afternoon at the fair. We didn't do the rides, but we did do the food.
2_ This little guy was hanging out by our hose. See how big and scary he is?
3_ New reads.

Would you agree that some weeks are just hard?
That some weeks make time travel so much more appealing because if only you could go back and undo a few things. Last week was one of those - the sort where it took serious effort to remember God's goodness. Honestly, I'm glad last week is long gone.
This week is already better.


4_ Summer treats for Toaster. Would you believe me if I said that she eats ice cream cones slower than i do? I couldn't believe how delicately she ate it.
  

1 comment:

  1. She was savoring it. :) I'm sorry you had a rough week, but I hope that this week is going better? On the bright side, it's almost the weekend! Any more projects planned for the weekend. I saw that there was a Garage, Part Three post, too. Anyway, I hope that you, Keith, and Toaster have all been enjoying the weather!

    ReplyDelete