Last time I shared this portion of the yard (part 1) we were just completing demo. For the last few weeks we've been working to bring it back to neutral.
Rototilling unearthed ungodly amounts of gravel so we spent hours removing buckets and buckets of the stuff. Nice and tedious. There is probably a fancy method of removal out there but we did it by hand. We also picked out a couple wheelbarrows worth of roots.
Once the gravel to dirt ratio was more to our liking we brought in some top soil to level everything out. After raking and smoothing, smoothing and raking and yelling at Toaster for digging in our smooth dirt, we seeded.
It's pretty patchy right now but there is still a good portion of seed that hasn't sprouted yet.
Hurry up and wait.