Thursday, June 19, 2014

Rugs that are NOT chevron! on Society6

drifting
 Holy home decor, I just learned that Society6, the place the awesome llama pillow came from, sells rugs.
My life has just shifted course.
Did I mention that they are AFFORDABLE!? Put yo hand up if  you've been on a quest for an awesome rug that isn't chevron. I knew I wasn't the only one struggling with that first world problem ;)
The biggest size they carry right now is 4'x6'. It's a tad smaller than what most of our rooms need but maybe if we all go support them they will branch out into bigger sizes. Fingers crossed.

Pebbles || Just so you know.
 If you like voicing your opinion, check out the obscene amount of favs we have pinned and give us your two cents. Clearly, we have some decision making to do.

PS - you can get the prints on shower curtains. You're welcome.
 


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh my goodness. Hello uni room being snazzed up. Thank you. Thank you!! xxx
    Lucy @ La Lingua : Life in Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad someone else is as excited as I am!! Good luck picking one out :)

    ReplyDelete