Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pyrex Color Party




Take a moment to just let your eyes absorb the beautiful Pyrex party happening on the shelves. Color explosion! I love it!


Get this chick-a-dees, there is a perk to having friends live in different states... they become Pyrex hunters at far off garage sales! One of my long-time besties snagged those pink gooseberry bowls as a birthday present. True friend or what?

Other recent additions...
The smallest blue bowl - my first clear bottom - a surprise from my dad
the large Verde cinderella bowl
and (not a Pyrex) another adorable swanky swig :)


If only there was purple Pyrex...
 

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful collection!! I wish I had picker friends. Mine have a hard time spotting pyrex...plus I only collect turquoise, although I buy almost anything at the thrifts just because there's so little where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. well there is this clear amethyst stuff that I'm not really a fan of
      but after further research...
      ** crown agee purple pyrex **
      OMG I need to get my hands on some of these

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to get the ones I got to you.....They are certainly pretty. Soon you will need a larger shelf. I see a construction project in Keith's future;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty colors! I love pyrex! I have a collection in my attic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks just as pretty here as it does in real life. :) You have quite the rainbow collection! I love it. I just have the "butterfly gold" pattern, and have been wanting to get a few more mixing bowls for some months now. I'm thinking of picking up the more earthy tones--browns and greens--you know, stuff that looks like it's from the '70s. :)

    ReplyDelete