Sunday, June 15, 2014

Creating a custom color with Julep

While Keith and I were cruising down the interstate Julep reached out to see if I'd like to participate in their Create Your Color campaign. Simply said, "If you created a nail polish color, what would it be?"
Me, create a color? Don't mind if I do.

Here is what I decided: Trying to create a single custom color is kinda hard. Really hard. Colors sing and how do you choose just ONE? So I got clever and decided that a two-tone, shimmery polish is the way I would go. Something that looked turquoise one way and limey green another. Along these lines:




What do you think? Could you get away with wearing it to work? ;)


PS - Because they are awesome Julep is having a sweepstakes where you and your bff can go to NYC for fashion week. Wouldn't that be the coolest? Click on this sentence to get your name in the drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment