Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hand lettering | FREE mother's day card download

If you are a procrastinator and still don't have you Mother's Day card then today is your lucky day because I am giving you one. All you have to do is print (and crop and fold and source a greeting card envelope).
I hand lettered this for my momma but thought maybe you would like to give it to yours. If you already have your Mother's Day card, well, gold star for you, Overachiever. Feel free to download it anyways and give it to her in 3 months so she knows you really love her.

Guess what!? I am even giving you COLOR OPTIONS!
Feel free to give me a gold star now ;)


BLUE | PINK | YELLOW | PINK LETTERS

Want to know a secret? I'll be giving away a handlettered father's day card too.
Follow along on Bloglovin' so you don't miss it!
 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. As long as you pick a different color ;D

      Delete
  2. I love your hand lettering! And thank you because I definitely don't have a card yet! Gold stars for you! ★ ★ ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Let me know if you have any issues...

      Delete