Tuesday, April 15, 2014

American Weekend





This past weekend the whole fam piled into the parental's van for a bit of Kentucky camping. The weather was perfect. Absolutely perfect. (Not like Indiana's current weather situation, which is spitting sleet and snow.) 
On Saturday we went to the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot. The shoot was quite an experience and actually, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Sunday, we visited The Most Awesome Flea Market in Shephardsville. It was fun, but it is probably The Most Awesome Flea Market on Friday afternoon only. By Sunday it seemed a bit picked over. Fortunately, over the course of the weekend we had hit up other flea markets, antique shops, and thrift stores so I got my fix :)

the seesters be photobombing

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow it sounds and looks like you guys had a really great time! There's nothing like camping when the weather is absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! And your hair is super cute, no where near "The Poodle". Thanks for stopping by my blog;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete