Saturday, March 15, 2014

Picture non-frames


Taking advantage of the picture shelf we added to the top of the board and batten.

The ability to layer without it looking bulky might be my favorite things about using the clipboards. But maybe it's the striking look of functional utility that they give to something that is normally so decorative.
Not to mention that it's super easy to swap out pictures and art as the mood strikes. Or that clipboards are abundant with lots of size and tone variation and can be painted.


There are quite a few clipboards that still need pictures and quite a bit of wall space that still needs boards so maybe there will be another post about this in the future...
I'm also thinking about using some in my craft room. Can you tell I have a bit of an infatuation?
 

2 comments:

  1. i really love that picture of the two of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! I've started using decorated clothes pegs to stand photos up on shelves :) I love using things in ways they weren't originally designed for! Thanks for stopping by my blog, will follow you for more good ideas now :) xxx
    La Lingua : Food, Life, Love, Travel, Friends, Italy

    ReplyDelete