Thursday, February 6, 2014

making plans

planning2014a

In an effort to accomplish as much as I think I can, I picked up a planner from Target. The thought is that if I can write my ideas down and assign a post date to them, then I will actually do the work to bring the idea about.  Does this work for you?

I'm kinda obsessed with this planner right now. Partly because I love making lists and partly because it's so dang pretty. I love the typography on the cover, the contrast of the gold on craft paper, and that there are polka dots on the inside pages. I'm pretty sure this thing was designed with me in mind.  I *might* be carrying it around like a kid carries a safety blanket.

Since January is long gone I thought it would be fun to turn that month into a goal page by slapping a tag and some pretty washi tape over the month/day info. It's actually a bit challenging to come up with 31 goals that are NOT house related since that is on my mind most of the time. I have a separate list of house to-dos / goals and didn't want to double up. As you can see, I still need to come up with a few goals...







2 comments:

  1. I love the 'Be Still' day. It made me smile ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something I need to be reminded of frequently.
      Also, I AM working on your piece. I have not forgotten about you and your love :D

      Delete