Saturday, January 18, 2014

Let there be Order


It's funny how sometimes you just need to start. Even if it's a tiny start. Like diving into full scale room organization by starting with a sewing box. 

When I mentioned that the craft room looks like it's been looted and ransacked I wasn't kidding. It's so bad. So overwhelming. The plan is to dedicate a chunk of this weekend to applying some order and organization. And maybe some paint (!!!!) Keith has volunteered to help me work in there and I intend to take full advantage of his offer. Little does he know. He has not seen my to-do list for that room ;)

On a side note... Is anyone else so, so thrilled that it is the weekend? The past few days have been wonderfully full but also a bit intense. I am grateful for the change of pace the next few days will bring. Let's soak it in, shall we?
  

1 comment:

  1. I wanna help! I will ruthlessly make you get rid of things! ;)

    ReplyDelete