Tuesday, October 1, 2013

So, it's October already...

leaves

You know how sometimes life gets really busy and you're just going along, staying on top of the day-to-day, feeling pretty good about it... until you really look at the date you just wrote.

And then suddenly you realize that September is OVER and GONE and there are only 3 months left of 2013.

And wait...
Is our 3 year anniversary TOMORROW?

What else have I forgotten?
Is it true that I haven't posted on my blog in over a month?
And when was the last time I got my oil changed? Because it actually feels like it's been ages since I sat in a folding chair inhaling eau de garage....

Life is busy, I guess.

Anyways.
I hope all is well with you and that this up-coming season is full of goodness :D
  

7 comments:

  1. Holy Mackerel! A silent month, and who knew it? Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! I had to do the math in my head like four times the other day when I realized its your three year. I thought it was only two... how did that happen? I love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had to do math too! lol
      Then we were like, wait..... have we really been living in this apartment for 3 YEARS?? oiy

      Delete
  3. Welcome back to blogland darlin' :) Glad to see you updating.
    Happy early anniversary!!! I hope you guys do something nice.
    ~Caleisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary to you two! You seem to make a great couple. Time sure does fly when you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great anniversary! I'm also glad to see I'm not the only one time-warping their way through this year!!

    ReplyDelete