Wednesday, August 7, 2013

easy as pie

AppleTree1
AppleTree2
AppleTree3
AppleTree4
AppleTree5
AppleTree6
AppleTree7


My parentals have an apple tree in their yard that is crazy loaded with fruit.
Since this is the first year it has produced a substantial amount of fruit we weren't really sure what to do with so. many. apples.

Enter:Test pie.
It was very good.

I ate most of this pie in two days.
Fortunately, the apples are as organic as they come ;)
My parents have a Test Pie as well. I learned that, as of last night, they had not touched it yet. I'm not really sure what is wrong with them.
Maybe I should go snatch it?

AppleTree9
AppleTree8
AppleTree10
AppleTree12

5 comments:

  1. Nice that you have access to so many apples! Great photos and very good looking pie. Now I want pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should snatch it - no sense wasting pie on them! :)

    ReplyDelete