Wednesday, July 10, 2013

pull forward... to the present

sisterQuilts1
sisterQuilts6

This little post is to go in conjunction with this little throw-back post in which I shared a picture of a quilt.
You see, I still have the quilt. As does my sister who also got a quilt at the same time. As do my other two sisters who also got quilts. Though not at the same time, since they were not yet in existence ;)
Anyways, I thought it would be fun to share a few pics of current us with our lovely quilts.

sisterQuilts2
sisterQuilts4
sisterQuilts5
sisterQuilts3
sisterQuilts9

^ Despite the grey color, the sky was crazy bright. We were struggling.

And here is a picture of the quilts with their maker :)
Isn't my Grams lovely?

sisterQuilts7
sisterQuilts8

3 comments:

  1. Awh wow the quilts are fab and this is a really nice post. I really like the last photo of your gran looking at the quilt. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great post. Not only is it entertaining to your readers but something you all will surely treasure forever, along with the quilts. They are so beautiful as is your gran.

    ReplyDelete