Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Getting real - honey & ginger facial polish


Honey and ground ginger.
That's it. Just 2 ingredients.
Mix in your palm, wet your fingers and polish your face.

I love it because it...
smells fantastic.
is just abrasive enough to get the makeup and sunscreen and gunk off without being crazy scratchy.
is edible. Maybe it's just me, but when it's avoidable, I prefer not to rub chemicals I can't even pronounce on my skin. [I prefer to drink those unpronounceable chemicals. In diet coke form ;) hehe]

 

2 comments:

  1. why is it called a polish? in my mind polishes make things shiny and I try to avoid shiny face haha. also if you'd like I could give you a pronunciation lesson so you'd feel a little more secure about some of those chemicals ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think of it as a youthful glow - not as "shiny" haha

      Delete