Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Embroidery: Narwhal

NarwhalStart1
EmStringN2
EmStringN1

So here is a little bit of embroidery I started. It's a narwhal, if the lack of tusk was causing  you to be unsure. ;)
Now, I wish I could say that this post is about inspiring and motivating you to stitch something awesome, but, really, it's not. Although, this post is kinda about you. Sorta?
You see, I'm quite bad about starting little sewing projects and never finishing them. The craft closet is becoming a graveyard of sad, lonely stitches that got abandoned when something more interesting came about. Anyone else guilty of this?
I'm hoping that by posting a started project you will hold me accountable to get it finished.
You know, give me a prodding comment if you don't see the finished product within a reasonable amount of time.
What do you think? Shall we be stitching accountability buddies?

NarwhalStart2

3 comments:

  1. I sure need that. Perhaps that is why I don't put my projects on my blog, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really pretty already :) I'll certainly keep prodding you to get show the finished result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINISH THE NARWHAL, WOMAN. I love the details on his (her?) back. Fin. Flipper. Whatever. You know what I mean, and what I mean is, "the colors are nice and swirly looking."

    ReplyDelete