Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hello, organization

shoeShelf3 shoeShelf4 shoeShelf5 shoeShelf1

There is order among my shoes!
Apparently my sweet Keith got tired of my shoes spilling out of their closet storage crate and into the bedroom, living room, and dining room.   hehe
Personally, I got tired of cramming them into the crate. Smooshing and flattening them. No bueno. This shelving situation is better. Much, much better.
On the other hand, this situation has also made me realize I need some green and yellow walks. Color lack! No bueno.
Tidbit of awesome -  this solution cost us no money! The wood was salvaged and the brackets were in the basement at my parentals. Geez, I love raiding their place :)

shoeShelf2

ANNND...
Just for fun, here is a tune you'll thank me for. Assuming you haven't already devoured Regional At Best.
We all love Twenty One Pilots, right?
  

3 comments:

  1. I think you have too many shoes;o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I need a bit of that action over at my place! What a great storage solution.

    ReplyDelete