Thursday, May 9, 2013

spring has sprung and life is BUSY!


Spring is here, the semester is over, and I feel busier than ever. It probably doesn't help that it's so insanely nice out that every time we drive by a park I need to stop and frolic in it for a bit. But regardless, there is so much going on this month! (Anyone else looking forward to the graduation party snackage?) What is not going on over here is Blogging Everyday In May.
*yeah, about that...*
I really love the that challenge but unless I wrote all of them out and had them scheduled it's just not going to happen. Which, don't get me wrong - I love the convenience of scheduling posts, but I don't like doing it weeks in advance. Feels kinda fakey somehow. So I think I'll just be loosely following the prompts, popping in with them when I can. Maybe I need to do my own Blog Every Day in June challenge?

I don't know.

Anyways, on top of parties and get together, meetings and mundane tasks, I'm designing a few t-shirts for an event and I have an interview for a graphic design / marketing position (keep me in your prayers!) coming up.
Also, I have just taken some senior pictures for a fellow! I got paid to take pictures! How snazzy is that!?



2 comments:

  1. I like your photos especially ... I bet you know what I'm going to say ... Right, the baby ducks. Precious. Enjoy your end of school parties and good luck with your interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the interview!!! Nadia has one tomorrow for a bakery:) I was wondering about your daily posts....even so you are much more faithful than me:) Isn't it great to get paid for something you love to do.....hopefully they will tell people who did their photos and you will get more chances.....time for a business card???
    AA

    ReplyDelete