Friday, May 3, 2013

Comfortable


old gate

Today's prompt for BEDIM is: things that make you uncomfortable. I am a normal, average person and things that make the typical person uncomfortable make me uncomfortable.

You know, like pooping in a public restroom, shaking someone's really sweaty hand, the close talker you try to inch away from, etc.
I don't really see the point in yammering on and on about this.

On the other hand, I will yammer about how awesome it is to spend your life completely comfortable with your best friend, happily married. I remember being a wee lass and thinking that having a boy for a best friend seemed plain wrong. Now I can't think of anything better.
Girls, you got nothing on this guy. I tell him errythin'. And he does the same.
I so much appreciate that we can talk about anything. I also appreciate that we have two differing perspectives.

Our hearts have been opened.
We have been completely vulnerable and still are accepted.
That is comfort.
Most of you know what I'm talking about.
You have this.

You know.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment