Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The tampon will keep you alive - Swiss army style

Keith and I have a mild obsession with survival training shows. We fancy ourselves really knowledgeable in this area because of this. Never-mind the fact that we have never tested out any of this knowledge. ;)  We especially love shows with Les Stroud (Survivorman) and Cody Lundin (Dual Survival). Any other fans out there?
Anyways, Keith came across this little info-graphic on Pinterest and immediately shared it with me because, well, he knew I'd appreciate it.

Once I got done snickering and put my mind back in my skull I read the article. It's actually full of good ideas and you should check it out. Although, I will say that I am not fully convinced of it's wilderness survival properties. Nor will I be until I see Les or Cody use one.
 

1 comment:

  1. What a fascinating article, I never would have thought of those...

    "Remember, its not IF but WHEN" :)

    ReplyDelete