Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Glimpses



Has it been mentioned that we are on vaca? It is true and it is lovely.
After the mad flurry of activity it took to prepare to leave for 10 days in the middle of the semester I thought it would be healthy if I left my laptop at home, ya know, to force myself to "unplug". What the heck was I thinking!?
Fortunately, my dad brought his or I would be shivering and shaking with severe withdraws.

PS - I look forward to reading your blogs, chick-a-dees! Your posts are a perk of coming home.

3 comments:

  1. Look at that puppy!!

    Its nice to see a picture of your toes. Five years ago you would have had a mental break down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness ... I see bare toes in crystal clear water! Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about withdrawl.
    We just got back from holiday too! I did not lug a computer along as the chances of having internet in Chinese hotels is sketchy at best unless you are willing to pay for it. One hotel was $15.00 a night to have access! We definitely didn't have it on our river cruise on the Yangtze River.....I got to use Mike's one day as we had an upgraded room for some reason and it had free internet. AA

    ReplyDelete