Friday, April 26, 2013

About this thing called Instagram...

Here, on-the-lately, I've been Instagramming (is that the proper verbiage?) a bit more than in times past. I'm finding that the more I snap and post, the more I want too. It's a slippery slope of pretty pics. Not that posting is a bad thing - it just is.
Therefore, when I came across this video I got a kick out of it. I think you will too. So much so that you will go to this guy's channel and watch a few more of his ideas. Much in the manor I did. ;)

4 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying your increased Instagramming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto ^^ I'm glad to see you on instagram more. I'm always like 'hurray! what's Shakti up to?!'

    I like you new about me photo too. It seems to be the time of blog updates :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I'm not sure why I like that previous picture so much because frankly, looking at it now, it makes me look kind of sour. And there was too much text. This one is better. At least, for the time-being ;)

      Delete
  3. I am definately guilty of hash tagging! I have the tags for likes app, so that I can just copy and paste hash tags...lol...shhhhh!

    Xo,
    Eeka

    Live.Love.Random.

    ReplyDelete