Friday, March 1, 2013

Let's Revisit: Month 1 & 2

Good grief, it's time to pay rent again. Didn't I just do that? Yikes. Let's reminice about things more pleasant, shall we? Here are a few of my faves from February...and one or two from January. Ok, truth be told, most of these are from Jan-Jan.


I impressed myself when I made this jellyfish. Just sayin'.


Combining things in unexpected ways is always to inspiring, don't you think?


This gif is so well done and I can barely tear my eyes away. Be sure to check out the rest of this guys stuff.


I got a DSLR! The amount of stuff I still need to learn about its operation is unfathomable but I enjoy it so much already.


I conquered some mending that had been on my to-do list for 2 years and showed that towel who's boss.


And I did more mending. This one didn't try to kill me.


In case you missed it, here is a cheery DIY tutorial for incorporating hardware into your accessory stock pile.


Do you like peeking around other people's spaces? Me too :) If you haven't already, you can check out my sister's digs.

Alright.
Jan and Feb summed up in a nice little post.
MARCH on!
 

3 comments: