Monday, February 11, 2013

Walks.3

 fushia shoes - thrifted
mocs - minnetonka
circus bow shoes - re-styled by me!

Doing this shoe self-portrait thing has made me realize just how many shoes I have. And how many I don't wear because I can't find them in the black hole called Closet. We have what I call a step-in closet. It's pretty great because my stuff is on one side and Keith's is on the other. It's all organized like. And being like this, you'd think it would make finding things a cinch. Not so. There is no light. Basically, when getting dressed, I use a flashlight to find things. Also, and I know this sounds crazy, but when I'm digging around in the bottom of the closet for shoes it's like all the little flashlight rays are being siphoned away. Where they go, I don't know but I can't see a freaking thing.
Needless to say, I've been brainstorming shoe storage ideas that would also put them on display. I've come up with a few ideas that are a bit snazzier than the back-of-door-pocket contraption. Hopefully in the next week or so Keith will turn my day-dreams into a reality.

Keith, have I told you recently how handsome you are when you're working with power tools?
    

No comments:

Post a Comment