Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Snuggling Salt and Pepper - Revisiting Take Tuesday

The lovable Karen just started a fresh blog called Our Tall Tales and as one of her features she decided to continue the Take Tuesday mini-series I did a few months back. Since her prompt for today was red, I thought it the perfect time to share these ADORABLE salt and pepper shakers.



These snugglers were a Christmas gift from my aunt, hand selected from China. I can't get over how awesome they are! So freaking cute!
As you can see, telling them apart was a bit of an issue so I gave salt a washi tape belly band.

If you are into quirky S&P shakers, check out this collection.

 
Is it just me or are those clear mushroom shakers on the bottom shelf, near the center? I want :D
 

7 comments:

  1. Aww! They are adorable :) Are you going to restart Take Tuesdays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't planning on it BUT it would be a good summer feature. I'll be pondering it :)

      Delete
  2. I love S&P shakers!!! I have a small collection but I'm totally going to grow it! These shakers are so cute!

    Xo,
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still have better pictures than I do for the Take Tuesday series. It's for sure a fun way to let out some type of creativity! Thanks for the boost!

    -- Karen

    ourtalltalesthirteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, these are so adorable! I need these now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you like them:)
    We noticed there was no difference and wondered how tell them apart. I saw a black and white pair where I got my dishes.....might just have to go back and find them again.
    AA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's a lot of shakers. What an awesome collection

    ReplyDelete