Thursday, February 21, 2013

5 Fun Things - p.Q

I love Etsy. I also love Pinterest.
So many awesome finds.
 
~ ~ ~ 1 ~ ~ ~
Pretty, pretty Pyrex


~ ~ ~ 2 ~ ~ ~
 How adorable is this paperboard box. Yikes! I'm seeing a retro inspired
DIY in my future.


~ ~ ~ 3 ~ ~ ~
Check out these knobs!


 ~ ~ ~ 4 ~ ~ ~
I am loving this artsy wood slice trend.


~ ~ ~ 5 ~ ~ ~ 
Blue Heaven is by far my favorite bakeware pattern. 
AND I finally own a piece of it! Happy thrifting day indeed :)
You can snag these bowls here.  


3 comments:

  1. I want some vintage bakeware sooo badly! Ugh! Anyway, I've tagged you for the Leibster award on my blog today :-) Hope you're having a nice day darlin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paperboard boxes...I remember seeing them at my grandparent's cabin ages ago as a kid! And I even asked for a set for Christmas! Haha. The "oldie" in each of us comes out at different phases I guess...and the artsy wood slice, totally you. And it's adorable. Looks like it might match Blue Heaven a wee bit? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The artsy wood slice is pretty darn cool. I love the geometry on it. Actually, I have an entire board on Pinterest devoted to geometry. And Blue Heaven is a cool pattern! I have some Pyrex, but not a lot. I just have a couple mixing bowls and some cereal bowls. They're the Harvest Gold pattern or something; I can't remember. My mom has a giant brown bowl, and she also has some of the pink as well.

    ReplyDelete