Tuesday, January 8, 2013

If we were hanging out...


I would tell you:
My closet needs a deep cleaning and has for months. There are too many items I just don't wear and almost as many articles that I've worn out. I understand that it's hard to toss out something you love, even if it's ratty, but why is it so hard to get rid of things I don't wear?

Question for you: Have you been watching Once Upon A Time? It's so good!! Keith and I just blitzed through the first season on Netflix.

Speaking of watching things, have you seen The Hobbit yet? There were a bunch of negative comments about it on my facebook news feed but we REALLY enjoyed it. Not to mention that going to the theater was such a treat! We hadn't been in ages.

There is this nagging little a fear I have that my crappy little camera is aging. It has never taken great pics but lately it seems like they are particularly bad no matter what I do. 

Bad reminded me of something... Keith and I have started watching this show, Who the (Bleep) Did I Marry? and it is crazy. As you can guess from the title, it interviews people who were married to criminals and total weirdies and DIDN'T know it. It's rather intense and makes Keith and I look at each other all squinty eyed and suspicious. LOL.

But on that note, I will tell you (again) that my husband is the greatest. I love that man. He is currently sitting at his desk looking very, very cute. I think I will go pester him ;)
 

8 comments:

  1. I have the SAME predicament going on with my closet too -- it just doesn't make sense!!! ;)

    Love this kind of post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like - sometimes I feel like I'm just rambling in posts like this

      Delete
  2. If we were hanging out I would say 'oh me too' with regards to the dire need to clear put my closet! Why oh why is that so hard to do?

    Well, I know what the thing is for me and might be the same with you ... About the stuff that's in good shape but I don't wear ... I keep thinking I will actually get around to doing the alteration that's in my head, but, um, NEVER do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Yes! You just nailed it. I have little piles in both my room and by the sewing machine of clothes that need alterations. The pitiful thing is that they aren't even super challenging alterations. I just haven't gotten around to doing it.

      Delete
  3. Who did I marry sounds like my kind of show! I haven't seen the Hobbit, not a fan of Lord of The Rings unfortunately but I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! My camera is about to die too! lol I have seen the Hobbit, because I am a huge LOTR fan :) It's the first book...how could I not go see it? I love this post...so cute!

    I also nominated you:

    http://ericaliveloverandom.blogspot.com/2013/01/beloved-blogging.html

    Xo,
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOTR is so awesome. Watching the Hobbit seriously put me in the mood to have a trilogy marathon. It's been years since I've watched those so they would be all magical again :)

      Delete
  5. Who the bleep did I marry was so dang addictive. I blew threw it on Netflix begging for more.

    ReplyDelete