Monday, January 7, 2013

Flies


I would like to dedicate the little doodle quote (quoodle or duote?) to my dad because I'm pretty sure it was his favorite thing to say for awhile. He would position himself all philosoraptor like and then spout this off. I, of course, would roll my eyes so that he wouldn't know that I found it mildly clever.

But time does fly, yeah? Today is the first day back to classes and not to be all whiny and woe-is-me but Christmas break was not quite long enough. I don't even have my thank you cards written! I also had this thought that I was going to get "ahead" on my blog posts so that on days that were crazy I could just search my drafts and publish a nugget of goodness I had stashed away. That never happened. There are no nuggets stashed. (I did, however, jot down some project ideas, so it's not all doom and gloom! (Maybe gloom. It's been so gray around here. ))

Anyways, speaking of nuggets, I would like to say thank you for the reassuring words some of you left on my year's review post. I appreciate that you appreciate this little blog and it's nice to know I'm not the only one who finds blogging a tad awkward.




6 comments:

  1. HAHA! got to love Dad!

    also, I don't start school till NEXT Monday :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too thought I would do lots of blogging being back in the states where the internet actually works.....to much else to do!!! AA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a bit twisted how vacations are always the busier than normal days?

      Delete
    2. I am thinking it is because there are major amounts of required down time?

      Delete
  3. Oooo caustic relief, that looks like rubbing it in!!!

    ReplyDelete