Saturday, December 1, 2012

two turtle doves

Yesterday I shared the pretties that came to me as part of the ornament swap, today I'm going to show you what I mailed off! Two turtle doves in creamy wool. I'm not really sure if I nailed the shabby chic look, but Courtney says she likes them so that is most excellent.

I made them using all repurposed materials, bits and bobs which means... even though they are white they are really green!
Ok, that was terrible. Terribly embarrassing. Enough all ready.

But really,
If you like sewing, you can make these while watching a movie - all it takes is a bit of stitching and stuffing and whatever sparklies you want to add.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of you crafty girls. I would've made those look so ugly. Good job, Shakti! They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are precious :) Very very cute, Shakti!

    ReplyDelete