Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Take Tuesday through your eyes

Since the series has come to an end I just wanted to do a little feature of some of the lovely pictures that were submitted. As people linked up it was amazing to me how we all had the same prompt but returned such different results. I love how diverse creativity is :D



It so perfectly captures the optimism in a fresh day


Loulou totally ran with the series and shot so many great images but I particularly liked her Numbers shots. It probably has something to do with my fondness for fonts and industrial ruggedness.


Trish over at Jelly Bones captured such wonderful texture in her Flower shots


How lovely is this Yellowstone shot by Sarah Bell!? Stunning, yes?

So there are just a portion of the shots I found particularly striking. A gigantic thank you to everyone who participated! It made my Tuesdays :)

3 comments:

  1. oooh that sunrise shot is beautiful!! Thanks so much for hosting the series Shakti! It was fun doing the "flowers" post. :)
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so upset that I fell off of the Take Tuesday wagon... I do plan to take all the ones I missed and do a finishing post after the holiday rush is past. :) This was a wonderful idea & I look forward to more great linkups!

    ReplyDelete