Saturday, December 22, 2012

Loulou's awesome ornament display

I am totally in LOVE with this industrial but feminine, dainty but tough, bouquet of baubles, ornament display Loulou put together. If you have already seen it, forgive me while I swoon, but seriously, she used salt and wire. So very Anthropologie, no?


I will admit that the pink, retro ornaments probably have something to do with why I'm so fond of it but I love that it's so whimsical and nontraditional. These bouquets would make great table centerpieces for an event, don't you think?
 Anyways, Loulou is really great at walking you through her DIY projects so visit her post for full step-by-step directions on how assemble this eye catcher.
  

1 comment:

  1. This is so neat! I am very happy you like it and thanks very much for posting it. xo

    ReplyDelete