Friday, December 28, 2012

Beginning of New

So this is a picture from a DIY post I started that didn't quite work out. Ever have disasters like that?
Anyways, I'm not one for New Year's resolutions but I've been mulling over some fresh goals. Things that are attainable but would definitely require work. You know the way most goals work.
I think that's all I'm going to share today although I will likely be going into a bit more detail about new goals in the near future. I do hope that you are going to be posting your goals / resolutions because I find it oh-so inspiring to read what your reaching for.
  

1 comment:

  1. I think Aaron and I are going to do resolutions together. As in, we'll make resolutions for ourselves, but use each other for support. I think the only thing we'll do in common is reduce the amount of swear words we use daily. However, I think it will be nice--having a way to support each other when the other is having a hard time. As for the DIY? OH MY GOSH YES. I tried to make a pair of earrings a little over a year ago, after looking at a post. It. did. not. work. I was so upset with it (I get really, really frustrated when I don't immediately "get" something), and I eventually gave up. No earrings for me.

    ReplyDelete