Friday, November 30, 2012

swap completed

 People! Today I am giving a huge shout-out to Courtney of Shabby Loves Chic  This girl was my partner for the ornament swap over a Candidly Clyde and she totally pegged my style. Red, teal, and retro? Yes, please! I'll take that any day. Also, she matched the wrapping to the ornaments which is a little detail that made me happy because really, if we are being honest, I, along with everyone else, am a sucker for good packaging.


Be sure to check out her blog! You can even take a peep at the bit of Christmas decor I sent her way.
  

4 comments:

  1. Those are perfection! Right up my alley too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really nice, and I love the Turtle Doves you made for Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really like these! I think they're awesome. I actually picked up a few vintage ornaments as a fair here in Indy this past weekend. I LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete