Monday, November 12, 2012

monkey


So, friends! Did you have a wonderful, restful weekend full of goodness?
...
I've picked up a couple more vintage glass kiddie cups that are oh so adorable. The one with the monkey on it is a new shape for me and at first I should it was a shot glass. Heck, maybe it is. I haven't yet done any research on them so if you happen to have any facts do share!


PS - the cup on the left isn't a kiddie cup and it isn't a resent find. It's blogged about here. The color was just too perfect, and it had to be included in this little shoot:)


6 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome finds! You get so lucky finding great glasses. I love all of these. Interesting that they are colour coordinated too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it makes you feel any better, I find a lot of crappy glass too ;)

      Delete
  2. Aw, they look so good together as a collection. That monkey one is cute. It looks big to be a shot glass but hey, maybe you're up for the challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete