Friday, October 5, 2012

What-I-Wore: Splats


Yesterday, we were finally able to celebrate so Keith took me on a little outing for our anniversary. When he asked what I wanted to do my only specification was that I wanted to be totally surprised. Ladies, my man knows me. You know how I like pulled pork? And you know how I like vintage goodies? Well, we ended up at a restaurant called Big Hoffas that specializes in the most succulent pulled porky pleasure you mouth has ever had AND it has an antique mall ATTACHED to the BACK of the restaurant!!! It was a bit of personal heaven. Already I want to go back. 

Outfit
glasses: Zenni Optical
shirt: thrifted
belt: vintage fabric trim
dress: Gap
the same bracelets that are always on my arm: thrifted
| | | | | | | | | | | | 

PS! - The theme for this upcoming Take Tuesday photo linkup is FLOWERS. As you're out and about this weekend be sure to snap a pic or two of some of those delicious Autumn beauties :)
  

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun date! I totally love the idea of Keith thinking up a spot to take you that would be perfect, and now I am thinking of where I would take Nick on such a surprise date. Love your outfit, especially that little tiered skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love this shirt, so fun and interesting!
    That reminds me of a great little BBQ place my husband and I used to frequent in our old town. There were so many cute antique-y treasures there, but just to look at. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome date!! i'm so happy for you :)That outfit is adorable and I love that pose where you look like your about to do a ballet move...very cute!

    Xo,
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top, and love that he knows you so well. That's the best, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete