Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Take Tuesday: Halloween


Since we live in an apartment building, we don't have a cute porch to put pumpkins on, but here is a simple and, if I do say so myself, charming little festive display I made. Maybe this can be called a garland? I'm not sure, what do you think?
Anyways, this was super simple to make and only required a few supplies: paper, pencil/pen, string, glue, scissors, and a stick. You can see my how-to below.



I'm thinking that this idea will transition nicely into both a Thanksgiving and Christmas display. Perhaps, with a dash of glitter even :)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~






~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Next weeks theme is OPEN LAND
If you feel so inclined to work ahead, you can view the entire list of dates and themes here.
   

4 comments:

  1. That turned out really nicely! I have been a Halloween slacker at my place this year, with a grand total of zero decorations, except for 3 cooking pumpkins that have now been roasted and frozen for upcoming pumpkin pies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! That's a simple decoration that you can use for just about any holiday. Your "B" looks pretty darn cool. Where did you hang/place it?

    Anyway, thanks again for the code! I got it to work just fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It turn out really great and I would have never guess. <3

    ReplyDelete