Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Take Tuesday: Flowers

It's Tuesday again! Time to link up with other beautiful bloggers and share your lovely pictures!
(Just so you know, you are more than welcome to link up with a post that wasn't published on a Tuesday. The only requirement is that it matches the theme for the week! Meaning, if you have a theme appropriate post from last Friday, go ahead and link up! We'd love to see your pretty pics.)


This weeks theme was FLOWERS.

Since we are almost in mid-October already (whaaaa!?) finding flowers was a teensy bit challenging. Fortunately, the Clematis plant in front of my parental's barn is still has big beautiful blooms. I'm not usually a purple person but these are absolutely stunning. Seriously, this color is good enough to eat.




~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Next weeks theme is NUMBERS
If you feel so inclined to work ahead, you can view the entire list of dates and themes here.
   

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Shakti! I have been looking at my Clematis plant with my hands on my hips, asking it why it finished all its blooming back in July. No fair! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure my mom neglected it this year. Perhaps you should try that? ;)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful find Shakti! They do look a bit yummy (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty purple! My mom has some of those in her front yard. And you're right--it is hard to find some flowers this time of year. There are a lot of things that are decaying and dying right now. But you definitely snagged some color.

    Again, it was lovely meeting you this week!

    ReplyDelete