Monday, October 22, 2012

back to the grind

So I'm not exactly sure how I managed to fritter away the entire weekend without checking some homework off the ol' to-do list, but that's exactly what happened. I blame the glorious fall weather. Want to take a wild guess as to how I'll be spending today?


The other day, there were hundreds of sweet little mushes peeping out of the ground. It made me smile.

Don't forget! Tomorrow is Take Tuesday! The theme is technically sunrise but I think even I will be fudging this one a bit. Have I mentioned night owl is more my nature? Early birds, you can have the worm. I give it to you willingly. ;)
  

4 comments:

  1. I love that you have a mushroom obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow shrooms? That is just awesome. I love eating shrooms..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love tasty mushrooms too, although these were not on the menu since I have no earthly idea what kind it is.
      Do you go mushroom hunting - for the edible kind?

      Delete
  3. I guess I get your worms.... definitely an early bird!!

    ReplyDelete