Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ya know...

Ya know what's lousy?
When plans don't go the way they were supposed to and there is nothing to be done about it.

Ya know what stinks?
The old Mexican food in crushed take-out box in the back of the fridge.

Ya know what is getting old?
The melted crayon art that's still circulating around Pinterest.

Ya know what is awkward?
Bribing someone. Bribing someone to "read" your blog. Follow me and maybe I'll give you freeeee stufffff!

Ya know what's awesome?
That cork pen caddy. Yes, siree.

2 comments:

  1. haha! I know how you feel about bribing someone to read your blog! I get a lot of that! It's silly, if you have good content then people will read. I love that cork pen caddy!

    Xo,
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty awesome cork ball. I would like one too, I think, though I would want it to be square (my OCD has given me a penchant for straight lines and pinstripes). Anyway, this made me laugh. I'm not a huge fan of the crayon art (it looked cool at first, but is now, like many things, overdone). And the bribing is frustrating. I wouldn't mind doing a giveaway someday on my blog, but it in NO WAY would require anyone to follow me. Another frustrating thing is when you see simple comments like, "Great Photos!" or "This is cool!" or "I like the [insert one thing you mentioned in a lengthy post]" and then provide a link to their blog.

    Anyway, enough rambling. Sorry about that. I wanted to let you know I found you on Humble Pie Vintage. I saw your interview. I had a couple random questions for you:

    1. How tall are you? (I'm 5'10" and consider myself tall, too, so I was curious to know your height when you mentioned it.)
    2. What types of documentaries do you watch? My fiance watches A LOT (mostly about green energy and conservation, etc.), so I was wondering what sorts of things either you or you and your husband dive into.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete