Sunday, September 2, 2012

What-I-Wore: Linen


I always feel like more of an adult when I wear this shirt.
It probably has something to do with that fact that it is linen and therefore has to be ironed each and every wear. Or maybe it is the collar, or the buttons, or the lack of flamboyant plaid woven into it.
Or maybe it is because it seems like something my mom would wear and I am reminded that I am turning into her. Funny how you come to embrace that.

Scarf - American Eagle
Shirt - thrifted
Shorts - ?? - *turned into cut offs
sandals - Journey's


5 comments:

  1. You are adorable! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

    iwalkalongtheroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit girl! Those shorts look really comfy. Pretty legs you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! It looks breezy even though it's longer sleeved. Comfy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I think you look beautiful :) That scarf adds just enough color to make that outfit perfect..

    Xo,
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete