Sunday, September 23, 2012

Take Tuesday Theme List

Per request of a few of my favorite, lovely ladies, I complied the complete list of Take Tuesday themes right next to the date they will be posted. My suggestion: Save this image to your desktop so you see it every day and are reminded to link up on [every] Tuesday, making Shakti very happy.

If you are clueless as to what I'm talking about, let me fill you in! Take Tuesday is a weekly photo series between Shakti Dove and Nicole Marie, where we pick a theme and snap away. If you have pictures that fit the week's theme feel free to join the linkup!


I'm really sorry this hasn't been posted sooner. Due to some technical challenges, there was a teensy bit of trouble the last couple weeks and I wanted to make sure this series was actually going to happen before I bombarded you with it any more of it.  Fortunately, hopefully, all the kinks have been ironed out and it will be smooth sailing from now on. Wouldn't that be most wonderful?

PS - I had THE weirdest thing happen earlier. The tip of my tongue got all ticklish. Ticklish. I could barely eat. What does that even mean!?!

1 comment: