Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Take Tuesday: Hearts

This week's Take Tuesday heart theme was perfect because Keith was away on a manly man weekend and it made me realize just how incredibly important he is to me. Let's just say all the absence made my heart fonder than it normally is and when he walked through the door last night it all kind of exploded all over him. Seriously though, I am blessed. I am also glad he is home :)
** now that I think about it, hearts would be perfect next Tuesday, as it will be our 2 year anniversary! **


Next week's theme - October 2 - is water. 
If you'd like to see the entire list of themes so you can work ahead, check it out
right here
~ ~ ~ ~ ~


4 comments:

  1. I love your pompom heart! I didn't realize you love-birds were still such newly-weds. Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early anniversary!!! My love is often away from me and I miss him dearly always. I don't know what you did with that pic but I love it. For next week you could always include hearts with the water. Just a random thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is rad! I love the idea. I'm definitely going to participate next week

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I might have to link up next week :)

    ReplyDelete