Sunday, September 30, 2012

September Look Back

I did this last month, I am doing it this month and likely, will do it next month. But time is sprinting away from me and this helps me feel better because it reminds me that I did in fact DO something over the last 30 days. So, let's look back over September, shall we?

Even though it was only a few days ago, I think this little bee is the sweetest.
end of summer



It's kinda crazy how forever ago the beginning of the month feels while simultaneously feeling like yesterday. How does that work?
Anyways, who else is EXCITED for October? Because I am excited! Reading all of your blogs just gets better and better as holiday transitions start happening and you post cute, festive things :)

1 comment:

  1. I am NOT missing summer! I soo look forward to the holidays. I am super excited for October. I love that last pic. It's so fall-ish (:

    ReplyDelete