Monday, September 17, 2012

Designing Procrastination

One of the ways I justify procrastination is by looking at graphically interesting things. I tell myself that it's OK to be dinking around online because I'm essentially just doing design style research for my next project. Totally a legitimate train of thought, yeah?

One such site I dink around on pretty frequently is Design By Humans. Love the tees you find there (even if I do only own one)! Right now, they have some pretty sweet sale items that are worth checking out...


// 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 //

1 comment:

  1. I like the last shirt (and the fourth one, too, I think). Mostly because I'm into particular patterns and such. (I'm sure if I took an actual graphic design course, I'd have something more intelligent to say, haha.)

    Anyway, yes--I love in Indy! Kind of. Greenfield, actually. I live with my fiance in an apartment. Our lease is up at the end of this month, though, and we're not sure what we'll be doing. I may end up going back to Iowa (where I'm from, where my mom lives, etc.) for a little while. I would like to live in Indy for a couple of years, though. I love it.

    Anyway, my fiance is from Kokomo, too! Not kidding; I've been there many, many times. He and his his brothers (they're 24, like me) all went to Taylor. Where did you go? I know some people who went to Eastern as well, and they're all about 25-26. My fiance is actually there this weekend, visiting family.

    I am going to look at some of your documentaries. :) Anyway, thank you so much for your lovely comment! It was nice to find another blogger who lives so close! I love those moments. :)

    ReplyDelete