Friday, September 7, 2012

5 Fun Things - p.M

~ ~ ~ 1 ~ ~ ~
I'm about 97% sure I had a goofy, little grin on my face when I saw this on Pinterest.
Is this little fox not adorable?


~ ~ ~ 2 ~ ~ ~
I adore this setup. The vibrant painting, the neutral, textured pillows, the crisp white.
Yes, please.


~ ~ ~ 3 ~ ~ ~
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
This necklace obviously has gold but see that gray? Yeah, that's concrete.
How amazing is that!?  


 ~ ~ ~ 4 ~ ~ ~
While cooking food food may not be my thing, frosting definitely is. Real Simple has compiled a variety of frosting recipes that look so tasty I might just venture into the kitchen...


~ ~ ~ 5 ~ ~ ~  
 I have a nagging feeling that this pillow has been shared on my blog before, 
but, hey, I like the print a lot!


Tell me friends, what pretty and inspiring things have you found recently?

1 comment:

  1. That fox IS adorable!! Such creativity!! I am going to half to share that with a friend of mine. I've found a few pretty things at Tj Maxx including some pillow's I didn't purchase them.

    ReplyDelete