Saturday, September 8, 2012

4 simple goals

Over on ABM, Elsie posted 4 simple goals that she wants to accomplish before the end of the year, and invited everyone else to do the same. I like everything about this idea.
The word "simple".
The fact that 4 is a small, read manageable, number.
AND, that they are action, not result, based.
This sounds very, very doable.

Here are my goals:



I hope you make some as well. If I see you accomplishing your goals it will help motivate me.
Call it casual accountability.
:)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! These are all lifestyle changes, and those are the best kinds of goals - ones that are small but change your habits for the better. They're so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh soda. That's a tough one. But I should strive for that same goal too.

    ReplyDelete