Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Making and Fulfilling Goals

I don't normally post things from Pinterest on my blog because, hello, while as great as Pinterest is, things can get a bit redundant around there. However, in my humble opinion, this is too good not to share.

via

I'm pretty good at making a schedule and sticking too it, but things that don't quite fit onto one day.... uh, not so good. I've been looking for ideas that can keep my goal list in front of me, in a manageable, step-by-step kinda way. Basically something that helps me break things down into bite-sized chunks. Maybe it's just me, but I fancy it's mighty satisfying to pluck a post-it off the sheet. :)

There are tons of ways to manage goal list but this is the one that is standing out to me the most.
How do you manage your goals? Are you good at breaking them into doable steps?

6 comments:

  1. That goal list is so cute.

    I'm terrible at managing my goals. I feel like I need to take a 'goal managing' work shop.

    The only thing I have with me at all times is my iphone. I wish I utilized it more to record ideas or manage my time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great "look at me!" calendar to have. I am absolutely nothing without my calendar, but it's just on my computer so I don't have it right in front of my face all the time. This would REALLY help remind me to do some of those long involved projects. :)
    Cute idea!
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really, REALLY adore this! I may make one myself as well! Hope you don't mind the "steal"! Dear heavens, you're creative. Spill, or maybe clone some of your creative brain and send it this way? ;)

    -iwalkalongtheroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey that is really neat. Would be a great way to keep on top of goals. I'm just afraid I'd start getting post it notes stuck on top of other post it notes! Perhaps using this idea with more squares would be more my speed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute goal list. I swear I make goal lists daily and write emails to myself with things I need to do.I can't remember anything otherwise :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a major list person. And it's so nice to find another person that emails themself.
      Is "themself" a word?

      Delete