Friday, August 31, 2012

August?

This month has so rapidly slipped away from me that I am taking today to look back and make sure that it actually happened (and pluck out a few of my favorite things from this month on the ol' blog.) It probably didn't help that for the last week I've been on a wicked mixture of cold / flu meds. Back to school. Back to germs.

About the pics below:
Enjoy.






 
ALSO - Please pray for my hubs. Apparently, I sneezed on him one too many times for he is starting to get the achy jointed, sore throat, punched-in-the-face-sinus-pressure pleasure I had.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're hubby gets better! And I totally agree! Where has this month GONE!? It won't be too long and we'll be singing Christmas carols! AUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope your hubby feels better! I hate that feeling :(

    Xo,
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete