Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Shouting out...

to Loulou and Mary-Morgan! These ladies rock!

Loulou sent me the sweetest little polka dotted notebook (that her crafty self made). It's the perfect size for my purse and already has several pages in use. I had a massive, honkin notebook in my purse and I'm so glad I switched. Seriously, my shoulder hurts less.


And Miss Mary-Morgan of the Muffington Post (is that not one of the most fun things to say?) because she gifted me the Leibster Award.
The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
*** There are an assortment of "rules" that go with this award but I'm going to disregard them because 1) this award has been around the blog-o-world a few times and no one is left to get it and 2) I've already done this once. Feel free to proclaim my party pooperage. 

Questions from Mary-Morgan:
- What is your favorite color? PINK!
- Are you a day person or a night person? Well, it's easier to stay up late than get up early
- Coffee or hot chocolate? Like them both. Yummm
- What would your perfect day consist of?  IDK but it would be in the fall, I can tell you that much.
- What is your favorite teevee show, you watched when you were growing up? I really liked (and still do) I Love Lucy, much to my husbands dismay.
- Do you craft? If so, what is your favorite thing to craft? I love doing crafty, glue-y things! I don't have a particular favorite but I really enjoy the smug feeling that comes with making something that would have cost a fortune to buy
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas.
- Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? LOTR!
- What would be your last meal? (Heaven forbid you are ever on death row) Pulled pork.
- What would your perfect outfit look like? head to toe! Soft shirt, perfect fitting jeans, and flats that are so cute they make your eyes bleed 
- What is your heritage and what is your favorite thing about it? On my dad's side I'm Northern European and on my mom's side I'm as American as you can get because (if I'm remembering correctly) we can trace our family tree back to the American Revolution. 
What do I like about this? Well, I like my pale skin. Learning to like it was a process but now I think tanning is for retards. But on a more serious note, I feel blessed that I live in America.

1 random fact about me (shortened from the 11 required by the rules)
1)  At this very moment my armpits are sweating. July is killing me. Is it killing you?




3 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad you like the notebook and I'm so happy to see it was put straight to use! And I so agree with you ... It is so much easier to stay up late than get up early. Great way to put it, my friend.

    Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know we can trace back to the 1600's on both Grandma and Grandpa. Long before the American Revolution. You can check with Grandma:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can trace back to the 1600's on both Grandma and Grandpa's families. Long before the American Revolution. You can check with Grandma for exact dates:) probably exactish dates, lol!

    ReplyDelete