Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello June bug


Whaa! It is June, my friends, June! How did this happen!? Does it make anyone else sad that spring is gone? Regardless, I am SUPER excited for June. You see, Loulou is my main squeeze this month and we have planned a gob of things for us to do "together". Add this to the usual summer awesomeness of campfires and sprinklers under the trampoline and it makes what I call a winning combo.  Not to mention that also on the horizon of June are a couple of DIY tutorials I'm excited to share with you.


And camping trips! Has it been mentioned that I find camping enjoyable?
Tell me friends, what are your summer plans? Any campers?
 

5 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful scene! I want to camp there!!! YES to camping! And floating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, that water is soo pretty! Was it like that or did you photoshop? Regardless, I love it!

    Btw, I haven't forgotten about the whole button resize. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I confess there is a bit of photoshop magic happening but the water truly is beautiful. It's really, really clear. It looks dark because it's so deep but if you toss a stone off the cliff you can see it sink waaay down.

      Delete
  3. I love camping! I hate bug bites! I live in the woods and it feels like I'm camping everyday....downside is I havent been camping "for real" and I have 11 bites!!! so not fair :( I can't wait to see your DIY!

    xo,
    Eeka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, looking forward to the good times that June will bring, both in the blog world and in all the great summertime outings coming up!

    ReplyDelete